Marketing is evolving due to the impact of social media. Yet, questions still remain in regards to social media adoption, usage and its business applications. I prefer the numbers over theory. This post is a resource for anyone wishing to explore the data that exists on the web about social media. This is not the data in it’s entirety only a collection of key pieces.
Industry Report Overview from Michael A. Stelzner on Vimeo.
JESS3 / The State of The Internet from JESS3 on Vimeo.
2. Social Media Revolution
3. Social Media Revolutions 2
1. Visualizing 6 Years of Facebook from Mashable:
2. The Boom of Social Sites from Focus.com
4. Social Sharing Statistics From Silicon Alley Insider
5. Twitter Territory
6. Who Participates Online
7. Breakdown Of Who Blogs
8. Age Distribution For Social Sites
9. Social Networks Around The World
10. Social Mediain China
11. A Day On The Internet
12. Social Media Demographics
1. Universal Mccann International Social Media Research Wave 3
2. What the F**K is Social Media: One Year Later
3. Social Media For Business: 31 Stats and Anecdotes
4. Global Social Media Trends – Asia Impact
Global Social Media Trends – Asia Impact
View more presentations from Tom Smith.
5. Social Media Marketing Facts
Social Media Marketing Facts
View more presentations from Sorav Jain.